Children from ages 2, 3, and 4 may register without any Spanish language skills. Children from Pre-School to 6th grade who do not have sufficient Spanish will need be part of our intensive Spanish learning classes (at an additional cost) until they are able to follow the regular classes taught in Spanish.
- Copy of Birth Certificate or passport
- Copy of passports or cedulas (IDs) of the parents
- All registration and material fees must be paid by December 10, 2017 to ensure placement in a class. or before the children start the school
- Natural Sciences
- Physical activities, sports and games
- Woodworking and Construction
The monthly fee includes mostly organic snacks and lunch.
2018 School Calendar
Office hours: 7.30 a.m. to 14:00 p.m.
Contact Telephone: 2756 – 8325
Office opens : Thurs. 1st February
Parent Reunion for Maternal, Kindergarten and Pre-School Thurs. 8th February 9.00 a.m.
Primary Thurs. 8th February 11.00 a.m.
Classes start Monday 12th February
Easter Holidays Mon. 26th March to Fri. 30th March
Batalla de Rivas National Holiday Wed. 11 April
Labour Day National Holiday Tues. 1st May
Summer Holidays Mon. 2nd July to Wed. 25th July
Día de la Virgen de los Ángeles National Holiday Thurs. 2nd August
Mother’s Day National Holiday Wed. 15th August
Autumn Holidays Thurs. 4th October to Mon. 15th October
Last of day of school for the year Tues. 11th December
Graduation Day Wed. 12th December
For your information: teacher training will take place during the holidays
- 1st to 9th February
- 23rd and 24th July
- 4th and 5th October
- 13th and 14th December
* Classes may be suspended for unforeseen circumstances such as: adverse natural phenomena, lack of electricity, or any reason that we believe creates a risk to the school community.